Personal Data and Provider Identification Information:
We collect information from our users in case they sign up for our monthly newsletters or decide to order our products.
Rights by the Company:
- As a user, you acknowledge that you are entitled to receive any kind of information from us at any time. This information could be related to the personal data that is stored under your name. It could also be based on the purpose for which the personal data is stored.
- In case you’ve granted the consent to the information usage, you have the rights to revoke the consent.
- We suggest you to send an email to [email address] in case you have any general enquiry or request.
Your information is very important to us and this is the reason we use appropriate data collection, storage and other security measures in order to safeguard your information from any unauthorized access. We have implemented many policies that protect your information from any alteration or destruction. We do not store your password or credit card information while you conduct any financial transaction and powerful third party applications are used to prevent the leakage of your crucial information.
Collection of Information:
OnPhiya might collect personal information from the users in several ways, including but not limited to, signing up on our website, contacting us, filling out a form, completing a short survey etc. Users may need to provide their name, email address and other details in case you sign up, however it is not mandatory for you to submit all the information in case you do not want to sign up for newsletters or purchase our products. The information will only be collected in case you voluntarily submit it.
Non-personal identification information:
The company may also gather non-personal identification data about our users in the event they interact with our website. This non-personal identifiable information includes browser details, means of communication used to access our services, technical information about the device from which the website is accessed, operating system used by the users, internet service provider information and other relevant data that could be helpful for the company in order to improve their services.
Web browser cookies:
- Transient Cookies
- Persistent Cookies
Transient Cookies are the ones that are deleted as soon as your browser is closed. A session ID is stored that is used to assign various requests from your browser into a combined session. In this way your PC is recognized when you visit the website again.
Persistent cookies are the ones that are deleted after a specific time period (it may vary depending on the cookie). You are also able to deleted cookies from your browser.
Using Functions of Website
- In case you are interested in using our services, you need to submit your personal information. The information provided by you (which also includes the payment information) will be stored solely for the purpose of processing your requests. As soon as the contract has been performed in full, the information will be stored in regards to the statutory periods of retention as mentioned by commercial and fiscal laws. You are able to modify all the details in your protected customer area.
- In case you contact us by email or using the contact form, we will store your email address and other details in order to respond to your queries.
- We use SSL encryption in order to prevent third party access to your information. OnPhiya collects and uses your personal information for the purposes mentioned in this section:
- To provide you with a seamless browsing experience.
- To improve our customer services efficiently.
- To run and operate our website correctly.
- To get feedback from our users about the services we offer.
- To personalize your experience.
- To conduct any transaction.
- To get more information about you and your experience and to also get some ideas from our users on how we can improve our site.
- To send periodic updates and emails and also to notify you of all the new changes that are made by the company from time to time.
- To respond to your queries.
Sharing your information:
Though your information is not sold to any third party, we may need to share your information with a few companies that are required to perform some relevant actions such as conducting any financial transaction, sales promotions. We may also hire third parties to market our services or help us operate the website. We also work with some email marketing companies that help us send newsletters to our users so your information will be shared only to those parties. This information is not sold or misused by them in any way. However, if you, as a user, don’t want to receive emails from us, you can inform us and we will not share your info with these third-party sites.
In the event you decide to sign up for our mailing list, you may receive emails from us occasionally. These emails may be related to company news, special services, offers, updates or maintenance related information. It is not mandatory for you to sign up and you always have the option to unsubscribe from receiving these emails from our company and we will remove your information from our databases. Our newsletter marketing is handled by third parties and after unsubscribing, your information will never be shared by these third parties.
Our platform is not directed to children and we do not collect any kind of information from children under 13 years of age. In case we find out anyone under 13 has provided us with their personal information, we will remove that information immediately from our databases. If you know someone under 13 who has provided info, please contact our help center.