Welcome to OnPhiya
The Terms and Conditions document (Terms of Service) explains all the legal rules and regulations created by our company OnPhiya in order to provide the best products and services to our users. This contract governs your access and use of the services and any kind of material posted on our website. We suggest you to take some time to review the agreement.
- Mandatory Repair Notices
We suggest the users to please note the following repair notices listed by Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
(i) The good that are presented for the repair purposes may be replaced by refurbished goods that are of the similar types instead of repairing the actual item. Refurbished parts may also be used in order to repair the goods.
(ii) Repairing of the items might result in loss of data
- Suspension and Termination of Services:
The company reserves the rights to terminate or suspend your access to our service or website anytime in our sole discretion. In we case suspect any violation of our terms, or your use of the service that may disrupt other users, cause OnPhiya to have legal liability, or we suspect any kind of malicious activity, we will deactivate your access without issuing any prior notice.
- No Fix. No Fee. Policy
In case we are unable to provide any solution to your problem, we will not charge any fee. In a few cases, the appropriate solution is to upgrade or replace your hardware or software; if we advise you to do so and you do not follow it, you agree that we have met your commitment to you by offering a reliable solution to resolve your problem, whether or not you choose to follow the advice.
You agree and acknowledge that all the information provided by you is accurate and authentic. In the event we find any issue with any account, or if we find that anything is inappropriate, we will remove or suspend your access from our website
- Intellectual Property
- All the content on this website including graphics are copyrighted by their respective owners. We do not allow anyone to copy the material for any reason.
- You are free to download the copy of this agreement in case you want to read it properly to get yourself aware of all the clauses. However, it must be used for the personal purposes only.
- We do not allow our readers to perform ill-practices to change or modify any kind of content on our website such as text, graphics, audio etc. In case we suspect any issue, we will take proper legal action against the user.
- You are not allowed to use any material from our website for commercial purposes. The content listed on our website is owned by their respective owners, and we will not be liable for anything in case a third party claims any infringement rights.
- Liability & indemnity, and Disclaimers
(1) The users understand that our company will not be held liable for any kind of direct or indirect, exemplary or consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of profits, information and other intangible damages that could result from (i) the use of products or services we offer; (ii) the cost of the products or services; (iii) unauthorized access to any kind of information; (iv) actions or statements arising out of third parties; (v) mistakes, errors, miscalculations or inaccuracies found on the website; (vi) property damage or personal injury; (vii) any kind of virus, worms transmitted to or through the services; and any other factors that might be caused by using our services.
(2) We try our best to list the products or services which are useful, however, all the products and services are offered on as “as-is” manner and we are not liable for any error or inaccuracy on our website. In case you have any problem with the content or feature of website, please contact us. If you have any problem, please report the problem to our customer support department.
We offer warranty for the parts, and it covers the replacement of parts for one-year (in the event you face you issue with the part). The labor costs are not included in it. We recommend users to use the products carefully. In case a damaged is caused due to misuse of the product, we are not liable for it.
- Availability of the platform:
We warrant that: The uptime of our website is 99.9% (service level). We may suspend access to our website temporarily due to any maintenance and software upgrade tasks. We will conduct the maintenance by issuing a prior notice as long as we do planning for upgrades. You may also suspect some unexpected urgent maintenance issues that are carried out without any prior notice, though we always try our best to provide updates.
In case you chose delivery option for replacement parts, the company reserves the right to modify the delivery charges without notifying our users, however the charges will not be affected once the order is placed. Some products may not be available when you place your order. We will make every effort to arrange the products, however in case we are unable to arrange the items, you will be notified immediately, and we will refund the amount you paid for those items.
In the event you receive a wrong item, or you suspect the received item is damaged, please contact us as soon as possible and we will exchange the item or issue a full refund.